Yierlds: 6 servings
1)Add honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice into the Instant Pot.
2)Whisk until smooth and combined.
3)Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
4)Place the flour in a pie tin or shallow dish. Lightly dredge each of the chicken breasts in the flour covering all surfaces of the chicken.
5)Place each piece of chicken into the Instant Pot. Press to submerge into the sauce.
6)Place the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot with the handles up and the feet down on top of the chicken. Fill a oven safe dish that fits inside your instant pot with the rice. Place it on top of the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Carefully pour the water on top of the rice.
7) Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and press the manual button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing.”
8) When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for at least 10 minutes. Gently move the valve to “venting.” If foam starts coming out then wait for 20 seconds and try again.
9) Once all the pressure is released remove the lid and very carefully remove the rice with hot pads. The bottom of the rice dish will be messy from the sauce of the chicken. You may want to transfer rice to a clean bowl.
10) Remove the trivet.
11) Open the bag of frozen broccoli and pour it into a colander.
12) Run some hot water over the broccoli and then shake off excess water.
13) Pour the broccoli into the Instant Pot. Stir the broccoli in and let it warm through. You may want to push the saute button on your Instant Pot to get the broccoli warm a little faster.
14) Serve the chicken, broccoli and sauce over the rice.