Spaghetti squash is an awesome addition to your weekly meal plans. Spaghetti squash contains almost as much fiber as enriched spaghetti noodles (just over 2g per cup) and contains far less calories.
Check out this easy instant pot recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-spaghetti-squash/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialSharing
Then go ahead and add it to your Squad meal plan! Add your favorite ingredients to truly OWN that healthy meal!!
Yield: 8 servings
Ingredients: 6 zucchini - spiralized
1 T olive oil to cook "zoodles"
1 c fresh basil
1 tsp garlic salt
1 T lemon juice
3 T olive oil for pesto
1/4 c pine nuts
Makes 4 servings
Time to Get Cooking:
1) Wash, destem and halve brussels sprouts.
2) Preheat oven to 425F
3) Grease a baking dish and fill with brussels sprouts.
4) Toss with buffalo sauce.
5) When will coated put dish in oven for 20 to 30 minutes until they start to turn golden brown to slightly charred.
1)Preheat oven to 425F. Wash, destem and half brussel sprouts. Place them in a large bowl and add wing sauce. Toss. Then add olive oil and toss again. Sprinkle with salt and pepper for flavor. Toss until all is well coated.
2) Pour coated brussel sprouts into a large baking pan.
3) Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Add blue cheese crumbles and return to oven for another 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Serve with additional buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles if needed.