Recipe from: Bound By Food
Yields: 2 servings
-vegetable oil, palm
1 1/4 cup, chopped
-chicken breast skinless
-soy sauce, low-sodium
1 mL (0.03 fl oz)
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in garlic. Cook and stir until golden. Remove from heat and allow to cool
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguine in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside 1 tablespoon garlic oil and toss remainder with pasta to coat. Season pasta with salt.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Immerse mixed vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower) and green onions in water for about 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
4. Heat reserved garlic oil in skillet over medium heat. Mix in chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Cook until chicken juices run clear. Mix in vegetables and remaining soy sauce. Toss with linguine, and garnish with cilantro and optional lime to serve.
salsa, ready to serve
chicken breast skinless
sweet corn kernels, frozen
2 cup kernels
pinto beans, no salt added
1. Place chicken and salsa in the slow cooker the night before you want to eat this chili. Season with garlic powder, cumin, & chili powder (add optional dash pepper). Cook 6 to 8 hours on Low setting.
2. About 3 to 4 hours before you want to eat, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the pot, and continue cooking.
3. Stir the corn and the pinto beans into the slow cooker. Simmer until ready to serve.
Spaghetti squash is an awesome addition to your weekly meal plans. Spaghetti squash contains almost as much fiber as enriched spaghetti noodles (just over 2g per cup) and contains far less calories.
Check out this easy instant pot recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-spaghetti-squash/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialSharing
Then go ahead and add it to your Squad meal plan! Add your favorite ingredients to truly OWN that healthy meal!!
Yields: 4 servings
Yield: 8 servings
Ingredients: 6 zucchini - spiralized
1 T olive oil to cook "zoodles"
1 c fresh basil
1 tsp garlic salt
1 T lemon juice
3 T olive oil for pesto
1/4 c pine nuts
Makes 2 servings
Makes 6 servings
Makes about 4 servings