Smoothies are a great way to start your day. And these 3 recipes created by Ziploc are not only easy to prepare quickly in the morning - but also can be made ahead of time. By creating these smoothies and storing in baggies you are guaranteed to have breakfast and snack time be healthy and EASY!!
Check out the ingredients and directions for these 3 smoothies - here!
Then search them in your Squad database under recipes - You can search:
Here's to an easy way to get those vitamins first thing in the morning!!
salsa, ready to serve
chicken breast skinless
sweet corn kernels, frozen
2 cup kernels
pinto beans, no salt added
1. Place chicken and salsa in the slow cooker the night before you want to eat this chili. Season with garlic powder, cumin, & chili powder (add optional dash pepper). Cook 6 to 8 hours on Low setting.
2. About 3 to 4 hours before you want to eat, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the pot, and continue cooking.
3. Stir the corn and the pinto beans into the slow cooker. Simmer until ready to serve.
Yierlds: 6 servings
1)Add honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice into the Instant Pot.
2)Whisk until smooth and combined.
3)Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
4)Place the flour in a pie tin or shallow dish. Lightly dredge each of the chicken breasts in the flour covering all surfaces of the chicken.
5)Place each piece of chicken into the Instant Pot. Press to submerge into the sauce.
6)Place the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot with the handles up and the feet down on top of the chicken. Fill a oven safe dish that fits inside your instant pot with the rice. Place it on top of the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Carefully pour the water on top of the rice.
7) Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and press the manual button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing.”
8) When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for at least 10 minutes. Gently move the valve to “venting.” If foam starts coming out then wait for 20 seconds and try again.
9) Once all the pressure is released remove the lid and very carefully remove the rice with hot pads. The bottom of the rice dish will be messy from the sauce of the chicken. You may want to transfer rice to a clean bowl.
10) Remove the trivet.
11) Open the bag of frozen broccoli and pour it into a colander.
12) Run some hot water over the broccoli and then shake off excess water.
13) Pour the broccoli into the Instant Pot. Stir the broccoli in and let it warm through. You may want to push the saute button on your Instant Pot to get the broccoli warm a little faster.
14) Serve the chicken, broccoli and sauce over the rice.
Yields: 12 slices
Yield: 12 muffins or about 30 mini muffins
Makes about 17 cookies
Makes 12 servings
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. These are the perfect thing to freeze and pull out for easy breakfasts or snacks. Can be reheated from frozen in 30 to 60 seconds.