Green Chile Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash created by Recipe Runner
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Filling
Recipe from: Bound By Food
Yields: 2 servings
-vegetable oil, palm
1 1/4 cup, chopped
-chicken breast skinless
-soy sauce, low-sodium
1 mL (0.03 fl oz)
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in garlic. Cook and stir until golden. Remove from heat and allow to cool
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguine in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside 1 tablespoon garlic oil and toss remainder with pasta to coat. Season pasta with salt.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Immerse mixed vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower) and green onions in water for about 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
4. Heat reserved garlic oil in skillet over medium heat. Mix in chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Cook until chicken juices run clear. Mix in vegetables and remaining soy sauce. Toss with linguine, and garnish with cilantro and optional lime to serve.
salsa, ready to serve
chicken breast skinless
sweet corn kernels, frozen
2 cup kernels
pinto beans, no salt added
1. Place chicken and salsa in the slow cooker the night before you want to eat this chili. Season with garlic powder, cumin, & chili powder (add optional dash pepper). Cook 6 to 8 hours on Low setting.
2. About 3 to 4 hours before you want to eat, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the pot, and continue cooking.
3. Stir the corn and the pinto beans into the slow cooker. Simmer until ready to serve.
Spaghetti squash is an awesome addition to your weekly meal plans. Spaghetti squash contains almost as much fiber as enriched spaghetti noodles (just over 2g per cup) and contains far less calories.
Check out this easy instant pot recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-spaghetti-squash/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialSharing
Then go ahead and add it to your Squad meal plan! Add your favorite ingredients to truly OWN that healthy meal!!
Report this ad
Yierlds: 6 servings
1)Add honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice into the Instant Pot.
2)Whisk until smooth and combined.
3)Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
4)Place the flour in a pie tin or shallow dish. Lightly dredge each of the chicken breasts in the flour covering all surfaces of the chicken.
5)Place each piece of chicken into the Instant Pot. Press to submerge into the sauce.
6)Place the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot with the handles up and the feet down on top of the chicken. Fill a oven safe dish that fits inside your instant pot with the rice. Place it on top of the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Carefully pour the water on top of the rice.
7) Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and press the manual button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing.”
8) When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for at least 10 minutes. Gently move the valve to “venting.” If foam starts coming out then wait for 20 seconds and try again.
9) Once all the pressure is released remove the lid and very carefully remove the rice with hot pads. The bottom of the rice dish will be messy from the sauce of the chicken. You may want to transfer rice to a clean bowl.
10) Remove the trivet.
11) Open the bag of frozen broccoli and pour it into a colander.
12) Run some hot water over the broccoli and then shake off excess water.
13) Pour the broccoli into the Instant Pot. Stir the broccoli in and let it warm through. You may want to push the saute button on your Instant Pot to get the broccoli warm a little faster.
14) Serve the chicken, broccoli and sauce over the rice.
Yields: 4 servings