Recipe from: Bound By Food
Yields: 2 servings
-vegetable oil, palm
1 1/4 cup, chopped
-chicken breast skinless
-soy sauce, low-sodium
1 mL (0.03 fl oz)
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in garlic. Cook and stir until golden. Remove from heat and allow to cool
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguine in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside 1 tablespoon garlic oil and toss remainder with pasta to coat. Season pasta with salt.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Immerse mixed vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower) and green onions in water for about 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
4. Heat reserved garlic oil in skillet over medium heat. Mix in chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Cook until chicken juices run clear. Mix in vegetables and remaining soy sauce. Toss with linguine, and garnish with cilantro and optional lime to serve.
Smoothies are a great way to start your day. And these 3 recipes created by Ziploc are not only easy to prepare quickly in the morning - but also can be made ahead of time. By creating these smoothies and storing in baggies you are guaranteed to have breakfast and snack time be healthy and EASY!!
Check out the ingredients and directions for these 3 smoothies - here!
Then search them in your Squad database under recipes - You can search:
Here's to an easy way to get those vitamins first thing in the morning!!
salsa, ready to serve
chicken breast skinless
sweet corn kernels, frozen
2 cup kernels
pinto beans, no salt added
1. Place chicken and salsa in the slow cooker the night before you want to eat this chili. Season with garlic powder, cumin, & chili powder (add optional dash pepper). Cook 6 to 8 hours on Low setting.
2. About 3 to 4 hours before you want to eat, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the pot, and continue cooking.
3. Stir the corn and the pinto beans into the slow cooker. Simmer until ready to serve.